I stole this idea from a blogger I follow. She’s pretty neat too so you should check her stuff out. Also, if I had been the original one to think of it, I’d love it if everybody started doing it. As long as they credited me. So, you do it too, but put a link to her post. Not mine. I didn’t start it.
Anyways, these are 10 things that I know are true as of Friday, February 19th, 2016 at 7:08pm.
1. Jesus died for me. I didn’t deserve it and never will, but he did it anyways.
2. My Lifegroup loves me like like no one else, with the exception of my second team on the World Race.
3. I miss that team even though I never talk about them, or anyone else from F squad for that matter.
4. When I get hurt(as in a physical injury), the more I laugh the more pain it means I’m in. Some people see me laughing and think it must mean I’m okay, but that’s not true. In Swaziland when we almost set fire to our hut, and the smoke was making me have an asthma attack, I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. Well, wheezing, because I couldn’t breathe, but everyone knew I was meaning to laugh.
5. I absolutely cannot eat cilantro or tuna. I can make myself eat a lot of things I don’t like, but those two I just can’t.
6. My mom is a superhero.
7. Nothing makes me feel more vulnerable than sharing my writing with anyone but Jesus. As much as I try to act annoyed that I usually get less than five hits per post, I’m halfway secretly relieved.
8. I’d rather write a thousand words than take one picture, and I’d rather read a thousand words than look at one picture.
9. My middle brother and I are twins born four and a half years apart.
10. I wish I was brave.